Friday, April 8, 2011

House of Lies.


Alright everybody! Hopefully that little confessional now absolves me of my sins. All of them. Forever.

How about all the info for MOCCA? Okay.

It all goes down April 9th and 10th (11am-6pm)
in Manhattan, New York
At the Lexington Avenue Armory
68 Lexington Ave (Between 25th &26th Streets)
It's $12 to get in for one day and $20 for both days.
I will be sitting at table C-19 with Brendan Leach and Will Varner.
Please stop by and say hello. 

Here is a picture of the covers for all three new books I'll have there. (I will have other things to sell and will be doing commissions for anyone that would like something drawn also!)


If you can't make it out I'll have some of these guys for sale later.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, cause I am definitely looking forward to mine!

1 comment:

  1. I was wearing a jacket AND a hoodie that night. This is completely false and slanderous and I demand compensation

    ReplyDelete